Fresh Tomato and Jalapeño Salsa
Balsamic vinegar gives a touch of sweetness to this otherwise classic salsa. For variety, add a little fresh oregano to the mix.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.