Fresh Tomato Salsa
Salsa out of a jar can’t top homemade. Serve this fresh salsa with any Mexican or Tex-Mex recipe.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 medium jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- ⅓ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped parsley, leaves and stems
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro, leaves and stems
- In large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add tomatoes, jalapeños, onion, parsley, and cilantro; toss gently. Cover and chill for 1–2 hours before serving.