Fried Zucchini Sticks
You don’t have to deep-fry these zucchini sticks; just sauté them in a bit of oil if you prefer. This makes a great appetizer or snack.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3⁄4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 4 medium zucchinis, cut into sticks
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- In a large bowl or pan, combine the flour, garlic powder, Italian seasonings, and salt.
- Lightly toss the zucchini sticks with the flour mixture, coating well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or frying pan. When oil is hot, gently add zucchini to pan. Fry until lightly golden brown on all sides.