Frosted Snickers® and Twix® Brownies
Instead of mindlessly munching on leftover trick-or-treating candy, use those bite-sized chocolaty pieces of goodness to upgrade your brownies with this recipe.
- 15 miniature Twix® and Snickers® candy bars, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Chocolate or caramel sauce for drizzle, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cocoa and melted butter, then add in the sugar.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time, then add vanilla.
- Stir in the flour and chocolate pieces and pour into a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes (toothpick or fork should come out clean).
- Frost and/or drizzle with the chocolate sauce (optional).