FroYo Strawberry Cheesecake Cups
A golden graham cracker crust is filled with creamy strawberry-vanilla frozen yogurt and frozen for a cooling sweet treat.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 6 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter melted
- 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 2⁄3 cup strawberry jam, microwaved until soft
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped strawberries
- Line a 12-count muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Mix together graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter together.
- Spoon approximately 1 1⁄2 tablespoons graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup. Press crumbs down to cover the bottom of each cup.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberry jam with frozen yogurt. Spoon over the crust in each muffin cup. Top with chopped strawberries.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 6 hours.