Frozen Berry Sangria Floats
This frozen cocktail recipe only gets better as it thaws, making it the perfect beverage for warm summer days and nights.
Created by: Carrie Robinson, Frugal Foodie Mama
- 2 tablespoons Private Selection™ Triple Berry Medley
- Splash of club soda
- 5 ounces rosé or red wine
- 1/2 cup Private Selection™ Summer Raspberry Sorbet or Pomegranate Acai and Blueberry Sorbet
- Fresh mint springs (optional)
- Place 2 Tbsp. of frozen berry medley into a wine glass and pour in the wine.
- Drop in one scoop of the berry sorbet and finish off with a splash of club soda. Garnish with a sprig of mint, if desired.