Frozen Chocolate Covered Banana Bites
These are the perfectly portioned snack or dessert. Children and adults alike love these little treats.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium ripe but firm bananas, peeled
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. whole milk
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ chopped walnuts
- Line a baking sheet with waxed or parchment paper.
- Cut bananas into ½"-thick slices and place them on the lined baking sheet. Place them in the freezer on the tray while you melt the chocolate.
- Place the chocolate chips in a small saucepan and melt over low heat while stirring continuously. Add milk and continue to stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Place a toothpick (or you can use a fork) in each banana slice and dip into melted chocolate. Place on lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and chopped walnuts.
- Transfer tray to freezer for a minimum of 1 hour or until completely frozen. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.