Frozen Lime Pie
Flavorful French vanilla yogurt takes the place of sweetened condensed milk in this recipe, reducing the total calorie count.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ can (12 oz.) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup low-fat French vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup Cool Whip Lite whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pre-made 9" graham cracker pie crust
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir the limeade concentrate and salt into the yogurt. Add the whipped topping. Stir until thoroughly blended.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie crust, using a knife to spread out evenly. Cover and freeze 2 hours until set. Let thaw for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.