Fruit Baked Holiday Dessert
If you’re searching for a healthy holiday dessert, then this recipe is for you. It’s full of fresh fruit baked to perfection and served with creamy coconut whipped topping. You won’t feel any guilt about indulging in this dessert!
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Simple Truth Organic™ Honeycrisp Apples, sliced
- 2 pears, sliced
- 1 cup Simple Truth™ Fresh Cranberries
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, 1” chunks
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Coconut Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Maple Syrup
- 4 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Ground Cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Ground Nutmeg
- Coconut whipped topping, for serving
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Place the sliced apples, sliced pears, cranberries and pineapple chunks in a 9”x13” casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, coconut sugar, maple syrup, melted butter, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour the lemon juice mixture over the fruits and toss to combine.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, until the fruit is tender. Serve with coconut whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers.