Fruit and Greens Harvest Bowl
A little sweet, a little savory, this simple bowl makes a beautiful lunch or a lovely light dinner. Enjoy with cubed chicken if you’d like additional protein.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1½ cups cauliflower rice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup arugula
- ½ medium red apple, cored and diced
- ½ medium green apple, cored and diced
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium skillet, melt coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower rice and garlic. Cook until steaming and light golden brown.
- Remove from heat. Toss with vinegar and arugula. Top with apples, pumpkin seeds, salt, and pepper.