Fruit-Pecan Snack Mix
Enjoy this crunchy dried fruit, cereal and pecan snack mix, seasoned with apple pie spice blend, or your favorite autumn spice.
Serves: 12Prep: 25 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 cups Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Touch of Fruit in the Middle Raspberry cereal
- 1⁄3 cup pecan halves
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 teaspoon apple pie spice (can substitute for pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried apricots, cut into bite-size pieces
- In 15”x10”x1” baking pan, combine cereal and pecans.
- In small bowl, stir together butter, apple pie spice and salt. Drizzle over cereal. Toss to coat evenly.
- Bake at 300° F for 10 minutes or until pecans are toasted, stirring after 5 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Stir in raisins and apricots. Cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.