Serve this fruit pizza at your next brunch, and you will have some happy houseguests! The secret is to underbake the cookie dough just a bit so that it is soft and doughy.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag gluten-free sugar cookie mix
- 12 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 3 medium kiwis, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup sliced mango
- ½ cup red grapes
- ½ cup blueberries
- Prepare the cookie dough according to package directions; chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll out the cookie dough to fill a round baking sheet. This is your “pizza crust.” Bake for 15 minutes or until set, but not yet starting to brown; you don’t want it to be quite cooked through. Chill in the refrigerator.
- While the crust is cooling, mix together the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and sugar in a bowl; spread the frosting on the chilled cookie. Return to the refrigerator for 15 minutes to set the frosting.
- Arrange the fruit on the pizza and serve!