Save to My Recipes
Here is a nice combination of fruits, suitable for a brunch or lunch side dish. Feel free to substitute any of the fruits for your favorites or exclude any you don’t care for.
Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutes
- ½ cup cubed cantaloupe
- ½ cup cubed honeydew melon
- ½ cup cubed watermelon
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cut into sticks
- ½ cup red grapes
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup fresh pineapple chunks
- ½ cup peeled mango chunks
- Toss all the fruits together gently in a large bowl. Chill fruit salad before serving.