Fruit Skewers with Yogurt Dip
A forkless version of the fruit salad, this appetizer can be made with a variety of seasonal fruits.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large kiwi, peeled and sliced in 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 8 large strawberries, stemmed
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1⁄2 cup cantaloupe chunks
- 1 cup plain, low-fat yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. chopped mint leaves
- Arrange cut fruit pieces on 8 wooden skewers, alternating fruit types.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, lime juice, and mint.
- Serve fruit skewers with yogurt dip.