Fruity Brunch Pizza
Choose fresh fruit in season. Some fruits, like apples and peaches, bake well. You may choose to bake them when you bake the crust. You may choose not to bake others. Get creative with this recipe. The rewards are great!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup yellow cake mix
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup halved red grapes
- 1⁄2 cup blackberries
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to temperature specified in pizza crust instructions.
- Roll out pizza dough on a work surface an cut out 4 equally-sized discs or squares. Place on a large ungreased baking sheet.
- Baste dough with butter and sprinkle with cake mix. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake according to pizza crust package instructions.
- Top with a thin layer of yogurt. Arrange fruit over the yogurt.