Fruity Yogurt Parfaits
Super simple and delicious, these parfaits are a light breakfast option that leaves no nutritional element out.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup raspberries
- 2 tsp. confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup granola
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- Toss the raspberries with the confectioner’s sugar to lightly coat berries.
- Combine half of fruit and granola in bottom of two 16-ounce glasses or jars.
- Top each with half of yogurt, and then top with remaining granola and berries.