Fudgy Brownies with Chocolate Chips
Serves: 16Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2⁄3 cup, plus 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup rolled oats, pulsed in food processor until finely ground
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt 1 cup of the chocolate chips and allow to cool slightly. Cream together 1 cup of the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla, and beat until smooth. Add the melted chips and mix well. Stir in the flour, baking powder, processed oats, and remaining 1 cup of unmelted chocolate chips.
- Grease 9 x 13 baking pan with the remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Spread the batter in the pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brownies begin to leave the side of the pan. Cool before cutting into bars.