Fun Fruit Pops
No need to add anything for sweetness in this delicious snack thatʼs whipped up quickly, frozen, and on hand for an all-natural fruit packed treat healthy enough for breakfast, snacks, or dessert.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 8 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 banana
- 1 cup strawberries, tops removed
- 1½ cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- In a high-speed blender, combine the banana, strawberries, and orange juice.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into 6 individual pop makers.
- Freeze overnight, and remove by running the pop makers under warm water until the pops release.