Game Day BBQ Pork Dip
Smoky barbecue sauce, cooked pork and sharp cheddar cheese are swirled with cream cheese for a deliciously satisfying dip.
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup chopped cooked pork or chicken
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 package Wheat Thins® Original Snacks
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese and barbecue sauce in medium bowl until blended. Add the pork and ¾ cup cheddar; mix well. Spoon into 8-inch pie plate and top with remaining cheddar.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with onions. Serve with snack crackers.