Always use pure heavy cream; try not to get the whipping cream that is made of skim milk and chemicals. You can add 1 tablespoon Kahlua, Bailey’s, or other liqueur to the ganache if you like.
Makes: 2 cupsHands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 2 cups
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Bring cream almost to a boil in microwave, about 2 minutes. Remove and quickly add chocolate; stir until smooth.
- For glaze, allow to cool slightly before using. For filling, chill ganache, then whip until light and fluffy. Store in refrigerator.