Garden Fresh Chicken Cobb Salad
Classic Cobb salad gets a nutrition and flavor boost with the addition of protein-packed grilled chicken.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces Simple Truth™ Flame Grilled Chicken Strips
- 4 Simple Truth™ Natural Cage Free Grain Fed Large Brown Eggs Grade A, hardboiled
- 4 slices Simple Truth™ Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 heads Simple Truth Organic™ Romaine Lettuce, torn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake chicken strips for 10 minutes.
- In medium skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp, 5-8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- In small bowl, combine mustard and vinegar. Add shallot, salt and pepper and olive oil. Mix well.
- Spread lettuce on plates and arrange chicken, tomatoes, cheese, avocado and egg in rows across lettuce. Serve with salad dressing on the side.