Garden Lover’s Pasta Salad
If your garden or farmer’s market is teeming with fresh produce, this is the perfect pasta salad for you! You’ll find big bursts of flavor in every bite. Consider doubling the recipe for your next potluck or cookout.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 16 oz. penne pasta, cooked
- 8 oz. plum or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large ear of corn, cooked and cut off cob
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 3 oz. baby spinach, chiffonade
- 6 oz. mayonnaise
- 4 oz. sour cream
- 3 Tbsps. fresh basil, chiffonade
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- Place pasta in large bowl. Stir tomatoes, corn, cucumber, and spinach into pasta.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, basil, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add to pasta mixture, toss to coat. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.