Garden Vegetable Chili
Feel free to substitute ingredients particular to your garden when making this hearty vegetable chili.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 6 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large onion, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 medium Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans, drained
- 2 cans (15 oz.) pinto beans, drained
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, add all ingredients except the cilantro. Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours.
- Stir in the cilantro just before serving.