Garlic and Rosemary Pork Roast
Impress your guests this holiday season with a Garlic Rosemary Pork Roast. Not your average Thanksgiving dinner!
- 3 pounds boneless pork loins
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped (about 3 Tbsp.)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a bowl combine olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Generously rub over pork loins. Place in a zip top bag and marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add pork loins to the pan, and cook for 2 minutes per side, until nicely browned. Place on a roast pan, and cook for 60-75 minutes until an instant read thermometer reaches 145°F. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to three days.