Garlic Bread Pepperoni Pizza
These mini pizzas are quick to make and perfect for a fun and easy dinner.
Serves: 5Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (14 oz.) Kroger® Garlic Texas Toast
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup Kroger® Sliced Mini Pepperoni
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, thinly sliced and halved
- Prepare the toast according to package directions in the oven, until just warmed.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce onto each piece of toast, then top with 1 tablespoon mozzarella. Evenly divide the mini pepperoni, red onion and bell pepper onto each piece.
- Place back into the oven and bake until cheese is melted, about 5-7 minutes. Serve and refrigerate leftovers.