Cut garlic bread into strips and serve with a bowl of marinara sauce as an appetizer or serve slices with steaming bowls of pasta.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Whisk in the Parmesan cheese and brush over bread.
- Place garlic bread halves on a sheet pan or baking dish and bake in center of oven until crisp and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.