Garlic Broccoli Pasta for One
If youʼre cooking for one, this is a great recipe to whip up quickly after a long day at work. If youʼre cooking for more than one, then just do the math.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. white wine
- 4 Tbsp. chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 oz. fettuccini, cooked
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Using a heavy skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion. Sauté over low heat until onion is translucent.
- Add wine, chicken broth, and broccoli to skillet. Cover and cook until broccoli is crisp-tender. Add pasta and toss all ingredients together. Cook until heated thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on a warmed plate. Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.