Garlic Butternut Squash
This is perfect, simple, and delicious. Butternut squash is low in calories and rich in vitamins and minerals. It’s a wonderful alternative to potatoes.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. grapeseed oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tsp. rosemary, dried
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. pepper
- 3 1⁄2 lbs. butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the parsley, oil, garlic, cheese, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Add the squash and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased shallow 2-quart baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 50 minutes or until squash is just tender.