Garlic Cheese Spread
Youʼll find all kinds of uses for spreading this tasty recipe around! In addition to spreading it on crackers and bagels, you can use it to fill celery sticks for a great snack that more than fits with a lactose intolerant lifestyle.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. dried Italian herbs
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1½ cups lactose-free sour cream
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. snipped chives
- Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic, herbs, and pepper until the garlic is lightly browned. Pour off any excess oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk together until well blended. Chill until ready to serve.