Garlic Dill Flaked Tilapia
This recipe skips the typical 3-step breading process and messy frying for a simple (and just as satisfying) oven-baked version.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 pieces tilapia, thawed and patted dry
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
Please try again later.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Season tilapia with salt and pepper; place on greased baking sheet.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice and garlic powder. Spread mayo mixture evenly over fish filets. Top with corn flake crumbs.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until tilapia flakes easily or the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Refrigerate leftovers.