Garlic-Ginger Brussels Sprouts
This side pairs well with Asian entrées.
Serves: 3Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and chopped
- 1½ cups chicken stock, divided
- 1 Tbsp. finely minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Bring 1 cup of the stock to a boil in a large sauté pan. Reduce to a simmer, and add the sprouts, garlic, ginger, and the lemon zest.
- Cook, uncovered, over high heat, stirring often for about 5 minutes or until the sprouts are tender. Add the reserved stock. Stir in the salt and pepper.