Garlic and Gingered Green Beans
Afraid of vampires? This garlicky recipe ought to scare them away.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh minced ginger
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground white pepper
- Boil green beans in water for just 3–4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet with garlic, ginger, green beans, and crushed red pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for 3–4 minutes until garlic is soft.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.