Garlic and Herb Butter
Spread or spoon this flavorful butter onto grilled polenta or vegetables as they come off the grill. It’s best used the day it is made.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 oz. butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cream the butter in a 2-quart mixing bowl with a wooden spoon until smooth. Work in the minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- With a very sharp knife, gently chop the basil and parsley leaves and stir them into the butter.