Garlic Lamb Chops
Simple but delicious, this recipe depends on just the pure taste of the roast lamb with some basic seasoning.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 lbs. rack of lamb
- 1⁄2 bulb garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- French the ends of the lamb rack by cutting away suet, fat, etc., from the bone ends just past the center chop area. Scrape the bones clean and cover the bare bone with foil. Preheat the grill.
- Mix together the garlic, oil, pepper, and salt. Thoroughly rub the lamb with the garlic oil.
- Grill the lamb on all sides to desired doneness, about 10 to 15 minutes. Cool rack 10 minutes, then cut into chops before serving.