Garlic-Marinated and Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Portobello mushrooms
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Wash mushrooms and trim stems. Place mushrooms flat in a glass baking dish. In a small skillet, heat the oil and sauté the garlic cloves for 5 minutes. Remove cloves and stir in vinegar. Pour this over the mushrooms to coat. Marinate 20 minutes, turning once.
- Grill mushrooms about 6 minutes (3 minutes per side). Garnish with rosemary.