The FDA recommends you not eat ground beef that is pink. Cook ground beef to at least 160°F (71°C).
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. 90% lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1⁄2 tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters
- 1⁄2 cup minced white onion
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup oats
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- In a large bowl, stir together ground beef, 1⁄2 cup ketchup, all-purpose seasoning, garlic, Egg Beaters, onion, pepper, oats, and tomatoes.
- Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Add beef mixture to dish and mold into a log shape.
- In a smaller bowl, mix remaining ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar. Set aside.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake at 350°F for 35 minutes. Uncover meatloaf and top with ketchup mixture. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.