Garlic and Olive Bruschetta
For more color and flavor you can add tomatoes to the purée in this recipe.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup black olives, pitted
- 1⁄2 bulb roasted garlic
- 1⁄4 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. virgin olive oil
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Purée the olives and garlic in a food processor. Add the parsley, salt, pepper, and oil and blend thoroughly.
- Slice the bread thinly and lay it out on a baking sheet. Toast the bread in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Spread the olive purée on the bread and serve.