Garlic and Parmesan Potato Wedges
Simple dishes can be quite popular, too. You can always choose different varieties of potatoes—there are many out there.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large white baking potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat Italian salad dressing
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut potatoes in wedges. Toss potatoes in salad dressing.
- Spray large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place wedges on baking sheet. Sprinkle garlic on potatoes.
- Bake 45 to 60 minutes, turning potatoes after 20 to 30 minutes.
- With 5 minutes remaining in baking time, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.