Garlic Parmesan Salad Dressing
This recipe for garlic lovers tastes great with almost any salad, but truly shines when drizzled over a large bowl of plain iceberg or romaine lettuce.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp. chopped basil
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp. dried oregano
- 3⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place everything, except the oil and Parmesan cheese, in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Slowly add oil to processor and mix for 30 seconds. Pour Parmesan into the processor and mix for 10 seconds.
- Pour dressing into a bottle and cover with lid. Shake well before each use and refrigerate to store.