Garlic Pepper Parmesan Crisps
Nothing screams “salty Italian delight!” like Parmesan cheese. Coupled with olive oil, garlic, and a surprise ingredient, these make for a delicious treat by themselves or as a cracker for spreads and dips.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
- ¼ tsp. granulated garlic
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Place 2"-wide piles of mixture onto prepared sheet.
- Bake 7–10 minutes just until edges of cheese start to brown slightly. Let cool 2–3 minutes and remove from sheet with spatula.