Garlic Pepper Roasted Salmon
The forward flavors of garlic and pepper are a perfect pairing with the rich flavor of roasted salmon.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 salmon fillets (7 oz. each), skin on
- ¼ cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- Place the fish in a shallow baking dish in a single layer; do not overlap.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, and oil; pour over the fish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning the fish several times.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lay the marinated fish, skin side down, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake the fish for about 10 minutes or until just done. Remove the fillets from the oven and transfer to a platter.