Garlic Pork Loin
Garlic and rosemary provide classic seasoning for this low-calorie dish.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 bone-in pork loin (4 lbs.), fat removed
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. marjoram leaves
- Line a shallow baking pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix on the bottom of the pan. Place roast on top of soup mix. Sprinkle rosemary, garlic, mustard, and marjoram on top of roast. Cover roast with aluminum foil.
- Roast at 375°F for 1½–2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 140°F. Remove from the oven and allow the roast to rest for 15 minutes before carving. Serve warm.