Garlic Red Pepper Dip
If you love garlic, add more! This beautifully colored dip is sweet and tangy at the same time.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 3 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled an minced
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup low-fat cottage cheese
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, and onion. Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once during cooking time, until garlic and onions are tender; set aside.
- In a food processor, combine peppers, vinegar, cottage cheese, and pepper and blend until smooth. In a small bowl, combine pepper mixture with onion mixture and stir well. Cover and chill for 3 hours before serving.