Garlic Roasted Potatoes with Bone Broth
Roasted with garlic and infused with nutrient-rich bone broth, these potatoes are a tasty side for any meal.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 pounds Private Selection Petite Fingerling Potatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup Pacific Foods Organic Bone Broth, Original Chicken
- 2 tablespoons melted ghee or butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, combine halved potatoes, crushed garlic and bone broth; gently sauté 5-7 minutes.
- Carefully transfer potatoes and garlic to lined baking tray. Drizzle with melted butter or ghee. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Roast 30-35 minutes or until crispy and tender.