Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
Potatoes often fall flat without the boost of salt, but these salt-free mashed potatoes, made without butter and milk, too, may be the best you’ve ever had.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups cubed red potatoes
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. unflavored rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. ground rosemary
- ½ tsp. ground white pepper
- ¼ tsp. ground dry mustard
- 1 tsp. finely chopped parsley
- Place potatoes in a pot and add enough water to cover. Place pot over high heat and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-high and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Measure remaining ingredients into a food processor and purée until smooth.
- Remove pot from heat and drain. Mash potatoes. Add dressing and stir well to combine. Garnish with parsley
- Serve immediately.