Garlic Shrimp Scampi
For a meal that’s quick to make and will impress the whole family, try this recipe loaded with garlicky, buttery goodness.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Salted Butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic, minced, more to taste
- 3 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Oregano, chopped, more to taste
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Peeled & Deveined Jumbo Raw Shrimp, tails intact, if desired
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted, boiling water until cooked through but still firm to bite. Drain.
- In a large skillet, melt butter, and sauté olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper and lemon juice, about 2 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Lay shrimp flat in a small baking pan, and pour sauce over shrimp. Broil shrimp for 3 minutes.
- Serve shrimp over pasta.