Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry
Get ready to impress with this 20-minute stir-fry meal, made easily in one pan thanks to the convenience of a stir-fry kit.
Created by: Tasty
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 tsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Kroger Brand Garlic Ginger Stir Fry Kit
- 3 scallions, sliced, plus extra for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- In large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes. Once they start to sizzle, add shrimp and salt. Stir fry for 1 minute, then drizzle in sesame oil and soy sauce. Continue to stir fry for 3-4 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through, then remove shrimp from the pan.
- In same pan, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- Add in vegetables from Stir Fry Kit, reserving sauce packet. Stir fry vegetables until softened, about 5 minutes. Add in ginger garlic sauce and toss to combine. Add in shrimp and scallions and combine.
- Transfer to a platter and garnish with sesame seeds and extra scallions before serving.