Garlic Shrimp Tapas
Serve this dish in a hot earthenware dish or casserole while it is still sizzling.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ lbs. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. ground white pepper
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. brandy
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry. In a large skillet, warm olive oil and garlic over medium-high heat. Add pepper and paprika.
- When garlic begins to brown, add shrimp. Cook on high heat, stirring occasionally for 1–2 minutes or until shrimp is just opaque.
- Combine lemon juice and brandy. Pour over shrimp and stir. Pour shrimp into a warm earthenware bowl and bring to the table immediately.