Garlic Shrimp with Asparagus and Baby Potatoes
Keep the dishes to a minimum tonight. Cooked on a single pan, this well-balanced meal includes perfectly roasted potatoes, lemon-enhanced asparagus and buttery, garlicky shrimp.
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 pound baby potatoes, halved (about 2½ cups)
- 5 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoon Kroger Brand Coarse Kosher Salt, divided
- 1 small bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 3⁄4 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, patted dry
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into a few pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- On a third of the prepared baking sheet, toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons canola oil and ½ teaspoon salt. Roast 10 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. On another third of the pan, toss asparagus with 2 tablespoons canola oil and ¼ teaspoon salt. Roast 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven; reduce temperature to 350°F (180°C).
- Toss shrimp with remaining tablespoon canola oil, remaining ½ teaspoon salt and garlic. Place shrimp on remaining third of pan. Bake 7 to 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender and shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Top shrimp with butter and parsley; toss until butter is melted. Squeeze lemon juice over shrimp and asparagus. Serve immediately.