Garlicky Cheese Breadstick Twists
Put refrigerated dough to work for you as you easily roll, fill and twist your way to savory yumminess. Garlic-parsley butter adds loads of flavor to each bite.
Serves: 12Cook: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (11 oz.) refrigerated breadstick dough (12 count)
- 3⁄4 cup Kroger® Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, parsley and garlic until mixed well.
- On a floured work surface, separate dough into 12 strips. Gently roll each strip to a 2” width. Spread each evenly with butter mixture; sprinkle 1 tablespoon cheese down one long side. Fold each strip of dough in half vertically to cover cheese. Pinch and seal edges tightly. Gently twist each a few times and transfer to baking sheet. Pinch and seal again to prevent filling from leaking out.
- Bake breadsticks 10 minutes until golden brown. Cool on pan 5 minutes before serving.